My boyfriend’s favourite dinner.
So I usually spoil my boyfriend Chris by making him whatever he wants to eat, even if it’s late, because I love making people smile through my cooking.
- 4 slices of toast bread (I use multigrain)
- 1 boiled egg
- 3 slices of turkey
- 3 slices of toast cheese
- ketchup & mayonnaise
- grated cheese (any king)
- Peal, wash and cut the potatoes in any shape ( you can keep the skin on if you prefer but make sure you wash them very carefully at first). Fry the potatoes in vegetable oil.
- While you’re frying the potatoes use the toaster for the bread slices. Make a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup and spread a bunch on one side of the three slices (not the fourth!!!).
- Add a slice of egg, a bunch of lettuce, a slice of cheese and a slice of turkey in between the bread slices.
- Cut diagonally and serve with potatoes. Garnish the potatoes with cheese.
This is pretty much what it looks like when it’s done.
Healthy is so “IN” Lately!
Found this amazing recipe by #Tasty and I had to share.
Open the video in Youtube to check out the full recipe instructions!