Breakfast or Brunch?
Ingredients (for 4):
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 small round breads, sliced in half (horizontally)
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 2 medium tomatos in slices
- 4 big eggs
- Warm up the oven and bake the bacon until it gets a slight colour. Shut down the oven and leave the bacon in to keep it warm. (You may also fry it, according to your preferences).
- Toast the breads from both sides. Simultaneously slightly bake the tomatoes. (You can leave them in the hot oven for a few minutes, or sauté them in the pan where you friend the bacon).
- Spread cream cheese in one half of the breads and add the tomato slice on the other half.
- Boil the eggs for 2-3 minutes. You want them to be soft-boiled.
- Add the egg and then the bacon slice on the half bread slice with the cream cheese.
Each Serving Contains:
|Saturated fats||8,10 g|