10’ to prepare
- 4 biscuits (digestive)
- 150 grams of fresh strawberries
- 120 grams of light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- a few fresh mint leafs
- Crumble the biscuits and place them on the bottom of a small glass.
- Slice the strawberries and add them on the top of the biscuits.
- Mix the sugar, the vanilla and the cream cheese until the mixture becomes a soft cream (use a mixer).
- Use a spoon to add a bit of the mixture on top of the strawberries in the glass.
- Garnish with mint leafs.
Each Serving Contains: