My boyfriend’s favourite dinner.
So I usually spoil my boyfriend Chris by making him whatever he wants to eat, even if it’s late, because I love making people smile through my cooking.
- 4 slices of toast bread (I use multigrain)
- 1 boiled egg
- 3 slices of turkey
- 3 slices of toast cheese
- ketchup & mayonnaise
- grated cheese (any king)
- Peal, wash and cut the potatoes in any shape ( you can keep the skin on if you prefer but make sure you wash them very carefully at first). Fry the potatoes in vegetable oil.
- While you’re frying the potatoes use the toaster for the bread slices. Make a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup and spread a bunch on one side of the three slices (not the fourth!!!).
- Add a slice of egg, a bunch of lettuce, a slice of cheese and a slice of turkey in between the bread slices.
- Cut diagonally and serve with potatoes. Garnish the potatoes with cheese.
This is pretty much what it looks like when it’s done.