For all of you Veggies out There
Ingredients (for 4):
- 4 breads for burgers
- 4 big portobello mushrooms
- 200 gram cream cheese
- 1 tomato
- 4 chopped scallions
- 0.5 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & fresh cut pepper
- Scour the mushrooms, cover them with the oil, add salt and pepper and bake in preheated grill at 200º for about 3-4 mins at each side, depending on the oven. Remove from the oven sprinkle with rosemary.
- Cut the burgers in half and spread cream cheese on each side of the breads. Add tomato in the middle, then add the mushroom, sprinkle with scallions and close the burger.
- Repeat with the rest of the burgers.