Someone said lunch?
- 1 clove of garlic
- 350 grams mushrooms
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 320 grams of pasta (type reginette)
- 1 bag of safran
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the garlic and fry it in a bit of oil, remove the garlic and add the mushrooms, which you let cook for about 20 mins. Add salt, a tbsp of chopped parsley and stir.
- Boil the pasta al dente. Take some of the water from the pasta after it starts boiling and mix it with the safran and the cream cheese, then stir.
- Strain the pasta, throw them on the pan with the mushrooms and add the cream cheese mixture. Stir slightly and serve with a bit of chopped parsley on top.