An Italian Flavor!
- 1 turkey breast (about 150 grams)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 small ciabattas
- 100 grams of light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 bunch of rocket leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- Whip the egg yolk in a bowl and add salt & pepper. Spread the sesame seeds on a plate, take the turkey breast and after you dip it in the egg you roll it in the sesame seeds so that it becomes fully covered.
- Fry the turkey breast in very hot oil. Let it cool down on a piece of absorbent paper and cut in slices.
- Cut the ciabattas in the middle horizontally. Spread them with cream cheese and place the turkey on them, then the rocket, the pesto and a few slices of tomato. Close the sandwich with the top part of the ciabatta.