Bit of Greek, bit of International!
- 1 pack of kourou dough (or puff pastry)
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 onion
- 150 grams of light cream cheese
- 100 grams of spinach
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Spread a bit of olive oil on a pyrex (about 18 cm), and then spread the dough.
- Clean the onion and chop in slices. Lightly saute it with a bit of oil in a small pan. Chop the spinach and add in the pan, along with a bit of salt. Cook until the spinach withers and all of its water evaporates.
- Add 2/3 of the cream cheese and a pinch of grated nutmeg; stir, take off the heat and let it cool down.
- Whip the eggs, add in the spinach mixture and stir. Spread the final mixture on the dough, spread the rest of the cream cheese and bake in 180°C for 35-40 minutes. Serve in room temperature.