The Perfect Brunch!
- 2 small ciabatta breads
- 160 grams of cream cheese
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 8 cherry tomatoes sliced in four
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- a few basil leafs
- Slice the breads in half (lengthwise), but not all the way.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom half of the bread.
- Marinate the sliced cherry tomatoes with the balsamic and the vinegar and spread equally on the two breads.
- Add two slices of prosciutto in each bread and close the sandwich carefully while smoothly pressing with your hand.