The Most Tropic Cheesecake you Have Ever Tried
- 150 grams of vanilla biscuits
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 300 grams of yogurt
- 500 grams of cream cheese (in room temperature)
- 75 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 mango
- a bundle of mint leafs
- For the base: place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crumble them. Melt the butter and mix it with the biscuits. Place non-stick paper on a baking hoop (22 cm), and spread the mixture on it. Slightly press it so that the base of the cheesecake is formed. After you’re done place the hoop in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- For the creme: In a blender add the creme cheese, the yogurt and the sugar and stir in medium speed. After it becomes a unified, soft cream, you fill the hoop with it with a spoon and place it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- For the decoration: decorate the cheesecake with small cubes of mango and the mint leafs.