Japanese ala Europe
- 250 grams of sushi rice
- 4 nori
- 150 grams of light cream cheese
- 200 grams of fresh salmon fillet
- a bit of herbs
- Cook the rice according to the instructions and leave in the fridge to get cold.
- Place the nori on the bambu plate and spread a portion of rice, about 1/2 centimeters. Then spread some cream cheese about 2 cm. Slightly add some of the herbs and then add the salmon (after you remove the skin and cut in slices. Roll the nori with the help of the bambu to create a cylinder of cm. Then, cut the roll in slices about 2 cm.
- Repeat with the 3 other nori and serve with wasabi.