Summer equals Ice-Cream
- 200 grams of light cream cheese
- 250 ml of cornflower cream, frozen
- lemon zest
- 50 grams of castor sugar
- 150 grams of fresh or frozen (defrosted) raspberries
- Put the cream cheese in a big bowl, the cornflower cream, the lemon zest and half of the sugar. Stir very well and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours until the mixture is half-frozen.
- Meanwhile, smash the raspberries, remove the pips (if needed), and add the other half of the sugar to sweeten the sauce.
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer and also remove the ice (if formed). Add the raspberry sauce and make sure that it’s stirred everywhere in order to form wavy colours all over the ice cream.
- Put the ice-cream in the freezer for a full night. Take it out 15′ minutes before eating in order for it to get softer.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.