Ingredients (6 people):
- 250 grams of forest fruits (frozen)
- 400 grams of light cream cheese
- 200 grams of yogurt
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 125 grams of savoyard biscuits
- 100 ml of orange juice
- Defrost the fruits and leave them to drain.
- In a mixer, blend the cream cheese, the yogurt, the sugar and the lemon juice.
- Soak the biscuits in the orange juice and place them in the bottom of an oblong baking form (about 25 x 11 cm). On top spread half of the cream cheese mixture and then the forest fruits.
- Add another layer of biscuits and spill the rest orange juice on top. Then, spread the rest of the cream cheese mixture and serve.