When pasta meets cheese…
Ingredients (6 people):
- 600 grams of noodles
- 50 grams of gorgonzola
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 100 ml of fresh cream (careful, not whipped cream)
- 50 ml of milk
- 4 sprigs of sage
- salt & pepper
- Boil your pasta, al dente, in salted water, according to the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile wash the sage, dry it, and chop the sage sprouts. Cut the leafs in very small stripes, except 6 leafs that you keep for the garnish.
- Cut gorgonzola in cubes, mix it with the cream, the milk, and the cream cheese in a big pan and stir until it melts. Leave the mixture to boil for a few minutes and then pour the pasta straight from the pan. Add the sage and leave for 2 more minutes.
- Serve in a deep plate, with sage leafs as decor.