Who said that pancakes have to be sweet?
Ingredients (6 people) :
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- olive oil for frying
- salt and nutmeg
- Peel the potatoes and rub on a coarse grater. Peel the carrots and rub on a very fine grater.
- Mix the potatoes with the carrots, the salt, the nutmeg, the egg and the flour in a very deep plate. Stir very well.
- Heat up the oil in a pan and form small pancakes with the mixture. Fry each side for 6 minutes and as you twist them also apply some pressure on them to help them form a homogenous shape.
- Serve with a spoonful of cream cheese on top of the pancake.