Who likes spicy?
Ingredients (8 people) :
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, without a bone, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of powder chilli
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper cut in strips
- 1 clove of garlic, cut and smashed
- 8 warm tortillas
- 1/2 of a lettuce, chopped
- 4 middle tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado cut in cubes
- 1 onion cut in rings
- 150 grams of light cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of cold water
- Heat up the oil in a big nonstick pan. Mix the chicken with the chilli and sauté for 5-6 minutes until it gains a reddish colour and is cooked on the inside as well. Remove from heat and put in a plate.
- Add the peppers and the onion in the pan and sauté until they’re softened; add the garlic in the end. Then, add the chicken and cook for about 2-3 minutes while stirring at the same time.
- Dilute the cream cheese with the water until it’s soft. For serving, put a bit of lettuce and tomato on each tortilla, add the chicken with the vegetables and the avocado. Pour a bit of the cream cheese sauce on top, wrap and serve.