Ready in 20 minutes !!!
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in half and peeled
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil leafs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- seasalt and fresh cut pepper
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup of canned corn, strained and washed
- Boil the spaghetti in a big pan with salted water and then strain them very well.
- Place in the multi the avocados, the basil leafs, the garlic and the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper, olive oil and leave in the multi until they become a creamy sauce.
- In a big bowl mix the spaghetti with the sauce and then add the corn and the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.