A genuine summer dish.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 800 grams of turkey fillet
- 1 chopped onion
- lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 200 ml of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 150 grams of corn
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 4 big zucchinis
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- a bit of oregano
- Preheat the oven at 190ºC.
- Slice the zucchinis in thin slices, spread on a nonstick pan, pour olive oil on top and a bit of oregano.
- Bake the zucchinis for 25 minutes and make sure they remain crunchy.
- In a pan, in medium heat, sauté the onion, the lemon zest and the ginger with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the turkey after you cut it in small pieces and stir until it gains colour.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and finish with the vegetable stock.
- Let it boil in low heat for 30 minutes.
- At about 25 minutes you add the corn.
- Remove the food from heat and add the cream cheese and the honey.
- Stir slowly until it becomes a fluid sauce.
- Serve the turkey and pour the sauce on top.