Breakfast or Lunch, your call!
Ingredients (2 people) :
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 slices of ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in 4
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- fresh cut pepper
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk well with salt and pepper.
- Place a nonstick pan in medium heat and add a tbsp of olive oil
- Add the eggs and carefully make a thin omelette.
- When the omelette is ready place it on a cutting board and repeat the same procedure with the 2 remaining eggs.
- After you make both of the omelettes let them get a little colder.
- Then, spread the cream cheese with a knife, the ham slices and finish by adding the chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Roll the omelettes carefully and with a sharp knife cut in 3 pieces.