Fast food turned into homemade!
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 6 bacon slices
- 4 boiled eggs
- 3 small tomatoes
- 12 spinach leafs
- 100 grams of light cream cheese
- 4 slices of toast bread
- 2 chicken fillets cut in two horizontally
- bit of olive oil
- 12 slices of baked bread
- fresh cut pepper
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a nonstick pan and cook the chicken.
- In the same pan, bake the bacon for 2-3 minutes until it’s crunchy.
- Wash the spinach and the tomatoes very well, cut the tomatoes horizontally in thin slices. Boil the eggs and cut each of them in 4 slices.
- Take the fist slice of baked bread and spread cream cheese on it, then add few spinach leafs, half of the chicken fillet and the slice of cheese. Add a bit of salt and fresh cut pepper.
- Then, spread cream cheese on the second slice of bread, place it on top and add the tomato slices, the spinach, the egg and the bacon.
- Close the club sandwich with a last slice of bread.
- Cut the club sandwich diagonal in 4, place toothpicks and serve with fries or salad.