A salad can serve as a full meal. Only 113,00 kcal.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 70 grams of arugula leafs
- 100 grams of frozen peas
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in slices
- 1 small onion, sliced in thin rings
- 100 grams of ham, cut in strips
- 120 grams of cream cheese
- 50 ml of skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp of vinegar from white wine
- black pepper
- Wash very well the arugula leafs and let them strain.
- Cook the peas in boiled water for 1 minute and then let them under running cold water.
- Mix all the ingredients of the salad in a bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese with the milk, the vinegar, the pepper, pour on salad, stir well and serve.