Say hello to summer ! 343,00 kcal per serving.
Ingredients (6 people) :
- 400 grams of greek yogurt
- 200 grams of strawberry
- 100 grams of light milk
- 3 gelatins
- 60 grams of castor sugar
- 15 chopped strawberries
- 200 grams light cream cheese
- 20 grams of castor sugar
- 50 grams of milk 1,5% fat
- 100 grams of pistachios
- Place the gelatines in a bowl with cold water to soften them up.
- When they are soft, place them in a small pot, add the light milk and warm them until the gelatines melt.
- In a small mixer blend the strawberries (200 grams) with the 60 grams of castor sugar.
- Blend the strawberries with the sugar that you just mixed, the milk with the gelatines and the yogurt, in a mixer until it’s turned into a soft cream.
- Then, add the sliced strawberries and stir carefully.
- Share the mousse in small glasses, put it in the fridge at least 2 hours before you serve.
- In another mixer blend the cream cheese with the 1,5% fat milk and the 20 grams of castor sugar until they are a soft cream.
- After 30 minutes, if the mousse is ready you take it out of the fridge and add the cream with the cream cheese on top. Sprinkle some pistachios on top.
- Put the mousse in the fridge for another 1 and a half hour.