Who could ever say no to chicken?
Ingredients (6 people) :
- 6 chicken fillets, 140 grams each
- 600 grams of fusilli
- 3 tbsp of green pepper
- 1 teaspoon of red sweet pepper
- 150 ml of sour cream
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- salt and black pepper
- oil for frying
- Preheat the oven at 160°C. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper and heat the oil in a big pan. Lightly sauté the chicken fillets for 2 minutes in each side. Then put them in a pan and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water in the oil that you sautéed the chicken, the sour cream, the cream cheese and let the mixture boil. Add the 3 kinds of pepper and salt if necessary.
- Put the pasta and the chicken in a plate and pour the sauce on top.