That is some stylish dessert ladies and gentlemen!
Ingredients (6 people) :
- 300 grams of light cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 18 soft chocolate biscuits
- 200 ml of instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of Marsala wine
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 small cherries
- Spread the yolks from the whites and whisk the yolks with the sugar until we have a light coloured foamy mixture. Add the cream cheese and the wine and stir very well.
- Whisk the whites with the pinch of salt and add them in the cream we have prepared. Stir softly from bottom to top in order for the mixture to remain foamy.
- Crumble the biscuits, dip them in the coffee and put them as a layer in the base of 6 small glasses. Then a layer of cream, then again biscuits and finish with cream. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours and garnish with a cherry.