Talking about appetisers…
Ingredients (8 people) :
- 10 big slices of smoked salmon
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 lemon cut in slices
- 2 tbsp of roasted sesame
- fresh cut pepper
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, the parsley, a bit of salt and fresh cut pepper.
- Spread a big piece of plastic membrane on the kitchen counter and spread the first 5 salmon slices so that the one slightly touches another.
- Spread half of the cream cheese on the salmon slices and then roll them tightly. Wrap them also with the membrane very tightly.
- Do the same for the rest 5 slices of salmon and the rest of the cream cheese.
- Place in the fridge so that the rolls are cold and it’s easier to cut them.
- After 2 hours remove the plastic membrane and add the sesame. With a well sharpened knife you cut in slices of 1,5 cm, place in a plate and add some fresh cut pepper. Place a small piece of lemon on each roll.