Seafood can be oriental too !
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 2 salmon fillets, about 120 grams each
- 250 grams of shrimps, without heads
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 carrot
- 250 grams of light cream cheese
- 150 grams of rice noodles
- 300 grams of broccoli
- 1 green pepper
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- Put the broccoli in boiling salted water, 5 minutes after it is boiled strain it and cut it in small bouquetes. Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and cut in slices.
- Clean the salmon, remove the skin and the bones, if there are any, and cut it in pieces. Remove the tails from the shrimps and peal their shell.
- Warm the oil in nonstick pan, add the pepper and cook it in low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add the curry, the sugar, the salmon and the shrimps, along with 250 ml of hot water, add some salt and continue cooking with the cover sealed for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese in small doses while we stir in order for it to melt.
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package, strain and serve with the seafood curry.