Speaking of high quality gastronomy!!!
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 600 grams of pork fillet
- 100 grams of ham
- 160 grams of cream cheese
- 200 grams of potatoes in slices
- 50 grams of chopped red pepper
- 50 grams of chopped green pepper
- 75 grams of onion cut in thin rings
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 200 ml of extra virgin olive oil for frying
- In a pan, heat the oil in medium heat. Add the potatoes, a pinch of salt, the peppers and the onion.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, grill them and then put aside.
- Grill the pork fillet.
- Place in a plate the potatoes, the peppers, the onions and the tomatoes and leave their juice in the pan.
- Move the pork fillet in the pan, add the cream cheese and 5 tbsp of water. Then serve the food in the plates.