American Greek Combo!
Ingredients (6 people) :
- 700 grams of minced beef
- 300 grams of minced pork
- 400 grams of feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- a bit of moist baking soda
- 30 ml of olive oil
- chopped parsley
- Stir in a big bowl all of the ingredients except the feta cheese. Note that the more you stir it the more tasty it will come out.
- When the meat is ready we take about 160-170 grams for each burger and we make it round.
- Put the burger in a deep plate and with your fingers a small pit in which you fill with 1 full tbsp of feta cheese.
- Carefully cover the hole with meat.
- Place the burgers in a pan with nonstick paper and bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about half an hour.
- When the burgers are ready serve them with chopped vegetables or baked potatoes.