Rich in colour and nutrients!
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 500 grams of spinach, cleaned and washed
- 2 peeled potatoes
- 2 small zucchinis
- 160 grams of cream cheese
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 700 ml vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 tbsps of croutons
- Add the olive oil in a big pan and when it’s heated you sauté the onion for 1 minute. Then you add the spinach and you stir well for about 2 minutes until it’s soft.
- Add the broth, the potatoes and the zucchinis peeled and cut in small pieces. Add some salt and fresh cut pepper and boil for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are boiled.
- Remove 200 ml of the broth and leave it aside in a bowl.
- Add in the pan 100 grams of cream cheese and stir with a mixer. If your soup is too thick you can add some broth from the one you kept aside to make it as fluid as you want.
- Then try it to see if it needs more salt or pepper. Serve in deep plates and add a tbsp of cream cheese and the croutons in each plate.