Perfect for a dinner party with your friends or your amour !
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 big chicken breasts
- 1 big onion in thin slices
- 2 cloves of melted garlic
- 1 cup of flour for all uses
- Chopped tomatoes
- Cream cheese light or not
- Chopped parsley for the garnish
- Steamed vegetables for the garnish
- Warm half of the oil in a pan with a cover, add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes from both sides. Remove and leave it aside. Warm the rest of the oil and sauté the onion for two minutes until it starts getting soft, then add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Pour the flour and the paprika on top and cook, while stirring for 1 more minute.
- Add the broth slowly continuously stirring and then add the tomatoes. Place the chicken in the pan again cover it and let it simmer for about 15 minutes until it’s cooked on the inside too.
- Add some spoons of the sauce in a separate bowl and whisk with the cream cheese until a homogenous mixture is formed. Pour it in the pan and season it the way you like. Leave it on heat for 2-3 minutes more. Serve by pouring sauce on every chicken breast and garnish with parsley.