Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Who doesn’t love bananas? Seems like they got married! Healthier than most cupcakes.
Ingredients (12 cupcakes) :
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams of soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams of flour for all uses
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 3 bananas pealed and smashed
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 60 grams of skimmed milk
- 150 grams of PHILADELPHIA light
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 10 grams of castor sugar
- Lemon zest from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven in 190°C and prepare a pan with 12 forms for cupcakes.
- Place the sugar and the 100 grams of button in a bowl and stir well until a light mousse is created.
- Gradually add the eggs, whisking them very well after you add each one.
- Stir well the flour and the baking powder together with the cupcake mixture. Then add the bananas, the oatmeal and the milk and stir them very well.
- Separate the mixture in the cupcake forms and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until they gain a colour. When they are ready leave them in room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make the icing. You start by mixing the Philadelphia and the rest of 25 grams of butter. Add the honey, the castor sugar and the lemon zest and stir well. Just before you serve you place a bit of your icing on every cupcake.
- If you want you can decorate with a bit extra lemon zest.