An applause for simplicity and taste !
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 200 grams of light cream cheese
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 40 grams of cereal of your choice
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 3 peaches
- 3 apricots
- 0.5 litres of milk
- 0.25 litres of pineapple juice
- few mint leaves for the garnish
- Wash all the fruits very well, wipe them, cut them in small pieces and put them in a bowl. Add half of the milk, the pineapple juice and stir.
- Stir separately the rest of the honey with the milk and the cream cheese until it becomes a homogenous creamy mixture.
- Take 4 middle sized glasses. Fill with first a layer of fruits, then with cream and then with cereals. Repeat the process until the glass is filled. It’s best if the last layer contains cream so that you can put some fruits on top as a garnish. Add the mint.