Who said salads are boring?
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 1 filet of smoked salmon, about 300 grams
- 2 oranges
- Mixed salad of arugula, red cabbage
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 10 grams of chopped dill
- fresh cut pepper
- Split the salmon in big pieces. Make orange zest with the 1/4 of the orange skin. Peel the rest of the oranges, cut them in slices and keep 1-2 tbsp of the juice.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, the orange zest, the orange juice, the dill and the pepper.
- Serve the salad by adding the sauce and placing the salmon and the orange slices on top.