The creamy sin.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 400 ml of light sour cream
- 4 slices of smoked turkey, bacon or ham, sliced in cubes
- 1 pack of spaghetti (of your choice)
- Mushrooms in slices
- Mix of cheeses ( I usually pick gruyere,parmesan and gouda )
- Add salted water in a big pot and let the spaghetti boil for the required time.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, in a different, smaller, pot, add the sour cream and the cheese. Use enough cheese for the sauce to become thick. Once the cheese is melted add the mushrooms and the turkey, a bit of salt and enough pepper.
- Remove from heat when it starts boiling.
- Strain the spaghetti, put it back in the pot, then add the sauce and stir well. Then serve and add a bit more pepper.