A gourmet appetizer accompanied by creamed cheese.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 80 grams of creme cheese
- 100 grams of smoked salmon chopped in cubes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 slices of bread for toast
- 80 ml of sour cream, low fat
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- Crumble the bread. Mix the vinegar with 1 tbsp of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper and dip the the bread.
- Whip the sour cream until it turns into whipped cream and mix with the cream cheese. Add salt, pepper and the dill.
- Chop the cucumber in small cubes and add salt pepper and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Split the bread in 4 small bowls, add the cucumber, then the cream with the cheese and then the salmon.
- Garnish with some dill.