For all of you pasta lovers…
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 300 grams of tagliatelle
- 100 grams PHILADELPHIA light
- 1 tbsp oil
- 350 grams of big boiled shrimps
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- 2 tbsp of dry white whine
- 400 grams of chopped tomatoes
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- Boil the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the box.
- In a different pot, warm the oil, add the shrimps and let them on heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curry, the wine and the tomatoes. After 3-4 minutes add the PHILADELPHIA, the coriander, lower the heat and let it simmer.
- When the pasta is boiled strain it and then serve with the sauce and the shrimps.