Save time but not tastiness.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 125 grams of butter
- 125 grams of couverture chocolate
- 200 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50 grams of flour
- 50 grams of cocoa
- 0.25 teaspoon of baking powder
- 50 grams of castor sugar
- 200 grams of PHILADELPHIA light,
- In a pot you stir well the butter, the sugar (not the castor sugar) and the couverture until they fully melt. Remove from heat and add the eggs while constantly stirring.
- Add the flour, the cocoa and the baking powder and stir again.
- Spread some butter in a metallic pyrex, about 18×28 cm and add the mixture. Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the Philadelphia with the castor sugar until the mixture is softened. Randomly spread the mixture in the pyrex, on top of the chocolate, with the spoon. Then, by using a knife, you form white lines all over.
- Bake in 180°C for 35-40 minutes. Let the dessert adjust to room temperature before you cut it in pieces.