Gotta love salmon if you are into healthy nutrition.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 50 grams of white bread in slices
- Crumb of the outside of 1 lemon
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 100 grams of creamed cheese
- 2 crumbled cloves of garlic
- herbs of your choice
- 600 grams of potatoes
- 200 grams of green salad
- Preheat the oven at 180° degrees.
- Add the bread in a mixer and mash it until its crumbled.
- Place the salmon in a slightly oiled pan and spread a thick layer of the creamed cheese. Add the bread by lightly pressing it in the creamed cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes until they are soft and serve with the salmon and the green salad.