Your favourite coffee-brandy dessert in its easiest form!
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 200 grams of PHILADELPHIA light
- 2 tbsp of brandy
- very few salt
- 8 savoiardi biscuits (ladyfingers)
- 1 cup of espresso coffee
- 10 grams of cocoa
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until they turn white and then add the PHILADELPHIA and the brandy. Stir well.
- Whisk the egg whites with the salt in firm meringue and while stirring carefully add it to the previous mixture.
- Dip 4 biscuits in the coffee and place them at the bottom of 4 glasses. Cover them with the mixture until the middle of the glass. Repeat the process with another 4 biscuits until the glass is full. Sprinkle the cocoa on top of the glasses.
- Place the tiramisu in the fridge for at least 4 hours before you serve.