Easiest and most yummy cheesecake you ever had.
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 75 grams of Digestive biscuits
- 15 grams of milk or dark chocolate
- 15 grams of unsalted butter
- 3 gelatine sheets
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 120 grams PHILADELPHIA light
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 100 grams of low fat greek yogurt
- Crumble the biscuits in the multi. Melt the chocolate and the butter in a little pot in very low heat.
- When it’s done add the biscuits and stir very well and lay it as a base in a metallic form with a detachable wall section. Leave it like that until it’s in room temperature.
- Slice the 3/4 of the strawberries in the multi and stir well with the PHILADELPHIA, the sugar and the yogurt.
- Place the gelatines in cold water until they get soft and then drain them very well. After you melt them in a bain marie with 4 tbsp of water and then add it in the strawberry mixture.
- Add the whole mixture in the biscuit base and put it in the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the form and serve with small slices of strawberry on top of it.