What’s a better way to start start this blog than an inspiring tasty recipe?
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 500 grams of rigatoni
- 5 big red onions
- 60 grams of butter
- 50 grams of crystal sugar
- 4 tablespoons of sesame
- 10 sun dried tomatos
- 1/2 bunch of shredded basil
- 150 grams of PHILADELPHIA light
- Boil the rigatoni in salted water in a deep pot, strain them after they are boiled. Peel the onions and cut them in small rings.
- Put sugar In a nonstick pan until its bottom is fully covered and then add the onions.
- Add water until the ingredients are covered. Cover the ingredients with nonstick paper and let it boil on low heat until the water is evaporated.
- Add butter and stir. Notice that the onion rings have started becoming caramelised.
- When the onions have became caramelised you add them in the pot among with the rigatoni.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat it up. Add PHILADELPHIA light and stir until it melts.
- Serve in deep dishes.